Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Random post \o/

Decided to blog abit more before going to bed :-)... Played some more LoL ^^... As karthus, kennen... Went ok, lost the kennen game as we had a extremly stupid corki that had like..2-15-2 or so, played super aggresive vs a fed trynda lol..

Also just got to know that 1 of my friends is at the emergency clinic because he apparently failed some stunt when snowboarding and has stretched his spine or something is broken lol... Well atleast hes happy as always, as he is posting pics at facebook..Like a vid of him singing "21.30, 22.30, 23.30 thumb in my back sausage in my anus"... He loves singing random stuff like that haha so atleast hes clear in his head ^^..

Well i gotta sleep now, pics of my room should come tommorow...I finished the cleaning earlier (yay)

Sleep well people! :-))

1 comment:

  1. I really need to try that game. Hope your friend's okay, ouch

    ReplyDelete