Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Monday & Thoughts.

Today has been a chill day, school started again and it was all chill, At todays riding lesson we had a jumping lesson, went perfect!..The only thing that i'm abit ".___." over..is that they are gonna put my favorite horse to sleep because he has been injured..The thing that i "like" so much about that horse is that he is the horse that i started learning to ride on and that he has a wonderful personality.. Nothing i can do about it but it's abit sad..

Imma sleep now...00.55 here in sweden, Nighty.

Oh about the "thoughts", its about movie editing and such, ill write tommorow about it.

1 comment:

  1. Man, I wish I got to sleep at that time my time. Sleep has been evading me, and horses are awesome! My family has been riding horses for as long as I can remember!

    ReplyDelete