Thursday, March 8, 2012

Training..

I just got home from the riding lesson, It went AWSOME...And i decided to test something that my mom had gotten when she bought herself a training tool (She needs to strengthen her shoulders due to her handicaped leg)...She bought a (Seriously, i know alot of people will go "LOL" at this) training item called "Shake weight for women"! And at the same time she got a "Shake weight for men"..And i gotta say, i was very ...like "seriously? that cant be hard" before i tried it..

And after doing 2x 30second reps with both arms infront im dead tired, then doing it behind head above shoulders and with each arm..and im swetting.

I'm not weak guy if you wonder that since i can quite easily lift 100-120kg (im not a bulky guy, just alot of "raw power" ^^)...And this has made me exhausted, So i've decided to do this 2-3 times a day. Depending on which day it is (only twice a day if im riding at the evening, 3 if not). This should help me to improve my stamina in my arms :-)


Thats a picture of it and here is a video of it in action!


2 comments:

  1. Lol, it's like "my first masturbator"

    ReplyDelete
  2. "How to masturbate in 3 steps" =D oh my god, this is so funny. But anyway, you have an awesome blog :)

    ReplyDelete