Monday, October 15, 2012

Restarting @ a slower pace!

Heya!

I have been away from the blog for a long time now. It has been due to lack of interest, time and i have been very busy due to school and family.

I can start by updating you on some stuff:

* I'm playing League Of Legends more than ever most likely, feels like it atleast! I'm not playing that serious now at the end of the season. I'm playing the roles & trying to become better at each one by perfecting my runes, timings and everything. Supporting is getting redicously fun now :-).

* Me & my girlfriend is still together, we've had our 2 years anniversary for a few days ago (10/10/10 was the date we became a couple ;-) ). Its going awsome as always!

* 1 of my systers has started studying in England now. So living 2 persons in 1 house with 28 rooms is quite lonely sometimes haha!

* I'm trying to learn how to program websites and so on. I did some HTML / Java earlier, but im starting from scratch to learn it all in to detail! So i will update here sometimes on my projects.

So what will change here on the blog? I will try to atleast blog / update every second day or so. :-)

Well..im sitting @ a English lesson atm and watching a movie, gotta atleast look like im interested *sigh*. Will write later.

No comments:

Post a Comment